Re: Conditional Directives

__/ [ Alan Little ] on Monday 13 March 2006 03:11 \__

> Carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Alan
> Little of comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix make plain:
>
>> Is there a general way to make Apache directives conditional, based on
>> such things as environment variables, presence of a file or directory,
>> etc.?
>
> Testing.... Testing.... Hello? Is this thing on?
>
> OK, answering myself again; the answer is: no, there isn't. Consult the
> users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx archive for details:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users
>
> Thank you, I'll be here all week. Be sure and tip your waitress.

It's an almost-dormant group, Alan. I sometimes wonder if it is bound to some
mailing list /a la/ Gmane.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  7:40am  up 6 days  0:17,  7 users,  load average: 1.10, 0.66, 0.83