Re: To promote Open Source in Belgium, you need to be on Microsofts payroll ???

  • Subject: Re: To promote Open Source in Belgium, you need to be on Microsofts payroll ???
  • From: Complain <bluewhitenotthis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:06:53 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <dv72r7$9id$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> Microsoft employees have infested the planet and pretend that their
> employer's aggressive behaviour can simply be ignored.
>
> You can imagine how upset I am when conferences are organised and chaired by
> Microsoft employyes that happen to do research, too. I need to communicate
> with Microsoft employees to discuss a process of peer review. Must I also
> forge my headers and disable PGP? It's a very uncomforting thought.

I feel there is a difference with youn rprtoblem: here, somebody needs
to sell MS products, and needs to give away Open Source at the same time.

I've been doing research too, and people from BMW and Mercedes where in
the peer review committee at the same time, ...  but that's different,
in a peer review committe everybody needs to be "diplomatic", Hans
Dufour is doing a schizophrene job ...  I think they applied lobotomy to
his brain ... (splitting left and right halves)