Re: How does KDE find icons?

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 15 March 2006 10:54 \__

http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=24645&file1=24645-1.png&file2=24645-2.png&file3=24645-3.png&name=black+%2B+white+icons

> You can change this under Control Center -> Appearance -> Icons (off top of
> my head) or even add some new icon sets, which may or may not rectify this.
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

Addendum: have a look at .kde/share/icons/

That is where KDE should locate the icons and where new sets can be
installed.