Re: simplifying a webpage

__/ [ squash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 18 March 2006 20:35 \__

> I inherited a website that looks very attractive but is not scaleable.
> If you scroll down this page you will see what I mean:
>
> http://www.metrosquash.org/schedule.html
>
> Is there a way I can simplify the page so it looks better?

* I notice that the buttons on the left hand side have spaces between them.
The image are small enough to be squeezed more tightly together.

* Move "Upcoming Weekend Events" to a separate (deeper) page and link to it.

* Notice the disrepancy on the right. The text leaks out of its bounding box
(FF 1.0.x).

Hope it helps,

http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  7:40am  up 11 days  0:17,  10 users,  load average: 0.33, 0.61, 0.69