Re: Email on Palm tx

__/ [ Ruben Keestra ] on Thursday 16 March 2006 19:38 \__

> I'm new to Palm, so maybe I miss a simple thing, but how can I get my
> existing mail from Outlook to my Palm? It is not transferred during
> synchronising the Palm.
>
> Thanks, Ruben

Hi,

See the software which is bundled in the form of a CD that must have
accompanied the unit. If E-mail software for the Palm is not already
installed on the T-X (e.g. VersaMail), be sure to look in the unit's
package.

Once installed, you need to set up the conduits. You do this on your desktop
(see system tray HotSync icon, open context menu for "Options..."). You need
to set this up in oder to fetch data from outlook every time you HotSync.
This is most likely documented somewhere on the Web, so do a search and
report more particular, finer-level problems that you experience.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  8:35am  up 11 days  1:12,  10 users,  load average: 0.75, 0.81, 0.85