Re: Judge validates legality of Google's caching practice

  • Subject: Re: Judge validates legality of Google's caching practice
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:04:50 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ canadafred ] on Monday 20 March 2006 19:54 \__

> <spamhotmail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> ... judge left no doubt that Google's caching of Web pages, archiving of
>> Usenet posting and provision of Web page excerpts do not constitute
>> copyright infringement.

Quote mining or selective quoting?

> There you go folks. If the spider can find it then it is allowed to show
> it.
>
> That means that I better go through my robot.txt files again. Oh, sh*t,
> that also means that I better watch what I say in here too.
>
> My life is in shambles! I really should go into town once in a while.

I've gone too far already. Might as well go all the way:

Shit. Fuck. I hate George Bush.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"
 12:00am  up 12 days 16:37,  8 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.74, 0.72