Re: THE INTERNET in the year 2006 has become a scary place.

__/ [ Bruce Scott TOK ] on Tuesday 21 March 2006 13:21 \__

> Roy wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>While it is too early to illegalise the use of the Windows platform (it is
>>too prevalent), it is possible to fine the user for the damages it causes.
>>We took this approach over here, but I hope it extends and becomes
>>commonplace.
>
> Microsoft should take this liability, not the clueless users.  All they
> are doing is responding to ever present marketing, directly or
> indirectly.

I tried asking in the legal newsgroup. Almost everyone says I have no case.
About 1500 Windows zombies attack my Web site every day (since September
2005). What can you do apart from hating Windows? Maybe it's all just a
conspiracy aimed at my main site, which is Linux-oriented. Using Google
AdSense, Microsoft used to infiltrate my ad spaces as well. They gave
visitors 'the facts'.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Othello: http://othellomaster.com
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  1:55pm  up 13 days  6:32,  7 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.64, 0.71