Re: Prebiotic evolution

__/ [ Gary ] on Wednesday 22 March 2006 10:44 \__

> see
>
> http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/nlin/pdf/0406/0406058.pdf

[PDF warning]

Objects that make objects: the population dynamics of structural complexity

Personal comment: to convince people that 'automagical' creation is bogusand
to give compelling evidence of evolution, the last thing we need are
equations and models. People who deny evolution have more of a 'humanitarian
mind'; not a scientific background either.

If there was God, then s/h/it would have punished me along ago, for denial of
existence.

Roy S. Schestowitz
 11:00am  up 14 days  3:37,  8 users,  load average: 1.14, 1.15, 0.72