Re: FreeBSD Struggles Financially

__/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Thursday 23 March 2006 20:16 \__

> On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:49:19 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> *OPEN*BSD, not FreeBSD.  There you go with your misleading subject lines
> again.
>
> By the way, this isn't just about OpenBSD, it's also OpenSSH, which is
> maintained by the OpenBSD team.

I was trigger happy with <Ctrl>+ENTER and to err is human. My mind was not
working at that moment.

It  amuses me to know that you read all of these headline, yet rarely com-
ment. This implies that you have nothing to say other than to make correc-
tion  and  spot typos (no, I still don't proofread). I remember  the  days
when  you  bloodsucking trolls were having mutual fsckfests in this  news-
group.  I guess you just can't handle the true facts anymore. The theme is
not Windows-bashing, nor is it a lesson in journalism or grammar.

Mario's reply was so childish that it is better off disregarded.