Re: Mainstream Media on Redmond Woe

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 24 March 2006 07:30 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Linønut <linønut@xxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6052928.html
>>
>> ZDNet ain't mainstream.
>>

> True, but its history is as a heavily pro-Microsoft site.  To see this
> kind of article, as well as the forbes one mentioned elsewhere,
> indicates that Microsoft are no longer the darling of the press.  Even
> of the business press (forbes) and the pro-MS tech press (Zed Dee).
>
> Times they are a-changin'

Same applied to CNET, whom I suspect got paid large sums of money by
Microsoft to write article that praise Vista (advertisements aside for the
sake of this argument).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
  9:20am  up 16 days  1:57,  8 users,  load average: 0.91, 0.88, 0.98