Re: Survey: The UK Chooses Google

news:e013ob$2vts$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<snip>

> http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7002909129

<snip>

> http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/12/06/HNgoogleuserstudy_1.html

It didn't surprise me this morning when I saw Google stock values reach yet
another all time high, of course there are many factors involved in this
latest jump. I know I slam Google fairly regularly here, a little more than
the other major search engines I think, but it is very difficult to find
fault with their corporate vision. They seem to be realizing more about some
of the responsibilities that come with being a leader in the search
industry. I'm starting to like where they seem to be going. However, I can't
see them sustaining the unbalance in web searches forever.

I have CNN ( USA ) as my background noise throughout the day and it seems
like every fifteen minutes I hear " I Googled this and I Googled that ". I
sometimes wonder what would happen to them if their media attention turned
sour on them all of a sudden.

--
In best regards, Fred

www.canadian-web-site-promotion.blogspot.com
( this is a good place to flame me too )
www.rezultz-web-site-promotion.com
( ethical SEO issues, basic techniques and SEO resources )