Re: Font Size on Web Page

__/ [ Jonyo10 ] on Saturday 25 March 2006 17:30 \__

> How do you change the Font size on a web page for printing?

When printing, the layour often depends on the stylesheet (if print.css
exists). Resizing the text in the browser will have no effect. I believe
that one solution among several is to save the page to your hard-drive,
change the code, then re-open the page and print. I agree it's not simple
and can be laborious.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Black holes are where God is divided by zero"
http://Schestowitz.com