Re: AdSense Top Keywords for Worth (UK)

  • Subject: Re: AdSense Top Keywords for Worth (UK)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:45:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
__/ [ Mark Goodge ] on Monday 27 March 2006 07:52 \__

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:25:56 +0100, T.J. put finger to keyboard and
> typed:
>
>>Following on from Roys post about
>>High paying adsense keywords,
>>http://www.cwire.org/2006/03/23/updated-highest-paying-adsense-keywords/
>>
>>Is anyone aware of a similar site that lists
>>more UK friendly keywords?
>
> All the debt consolidation ones work for the UK as well. But the UK is
> a smaller market, so it's not surprising that the highest-payers are
> primarily those targetted at a US audience.
>
> Mark

As regards page popularity/prevalence, replace "ize" with "ise"; I know it
makes a big, big difference in many SERP's. Some page titles have a
variation which includes both for that particular reason. Other factors
would be terminology, e.g. "solicitor" versus "lawyer".

I believe there are (Windows-only) tools for AdWords advertisers. They allow
the user to explore the cost of various phrases/words, but I know of no
worth-ordered list that has been generated and made public. Maybe a project
for someone to embarked on? Any takers will benefit from high traffic to the
page.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Proprietary cripples communication
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  8:40am  up 18 days 22:25,  8 users,  load average: 1.12, 0.75, 0.65