Re: Font size (was: Palm fonts)

  • Subject: Re: Font size (was: Palm fonts)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 08:13:16 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
__/ [ phk ] on Monday 01 May 2006 02:42 \__

> In article <2309043.YoSYU6PbIJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
>>What bothers me the most is the relatively large font size in basic,
>>built-in
>
> uh, your eyes must be young.
>
> i usually find most default fonts (of PDA or computer) too small. i prefer
> really big font.
>
> regards,

> Pam @ Home

I'm really sorry if my words offended someone. Yes, my eyesight is fairly
okay and I always strive to 'stuff' the highest number of pixels in any
given display (including the joining of monitors). The more in sight, the
more information (assuming legibility) can fit without manual intervention.
As I age, I will lose that ability (based on my parents' eyesight), so I
enjoy it while it lasts. *smile*

Best wishes,