Re: [Mews] Origami UMPC Bugs Delay Release

__/ [ Barbara de Zoete ] on Monday 01 May 2006 18:30 \__

> On Mon, 01 May 2006 19:15:15 +0200, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> [ Subject: [Mews] Origami UMPC Bugs Delay Release ]
>
> I like 'Mews'. Sounds like something alley cat picked up and brought into
> my kitchen so I could sniff it too :-)

*LOL* That was a typo. I stick to a very small font size, so it's hard to
discern M's from N's when they are capitalised. Mews sounds like something
between actual news and just a muse. *smile*

I guess all these typos (I have plenty in my messages, which I immediately
spot if I re-read) are just a product of sloppy and fast posting habits.
Less fortunately, it is not the first time that I post an item to the _wrong
group_. That has proven to be far more embarrassing. An automated
spellchecker cannot have a go at the writer's intent. *smile*

Best wishes,