Re: Linux Installation Easier Than Windows Installation

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Tuesday 02 May 2006 07:18 \__

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Official%3A_Ubuntu_%28Linux%29_is_easier_to_install_than_Windows_

>> Official: Ubuntu (Linux) is easier to install than Windows!
>
> Gee. Now all those people installing Windows and OSX can install Linux
> instead!

Stating the obvious? I opine that the main point to get across is that,
_contrary to common belief_ (disinformation, steretypes), Linux is easy to
set up.

>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Here's a step-by-step guide to installing the upcoming Dapper Drake
>> | with screenshots. There's less to it than a Windows installation, and
>> | you can play around at the desktop before even installing anything to
>> | disk!
>> `----
>>
>> It's not news, but it confirms a reality.

I might as well add this nice sarcastic quote...