Re: Firefox Users Won't Be Buying On Windows Live Shopping

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snip>

> I have already yelled at my parents' bank because it prevents them from
> using Firefox comfortably. Why should my parents be forced to use rusty,
> buggy, adverse to standard, non-secure and functionality-lacking Internet
> Explorer? Because of some arrogant bank? I told them my parents use Linux,
> which is a lie. They had no response. No Windows, no online bank?

American or British Bank? If it's a British bank then I can name a bank that
won't give you this sort of hassle and your parents can vote with their
feet :-).

If a large proportion of the bank's customers start doing this, then they
will soon wise up.

--
Regards,

http://za1012001.googlepages.com/home