Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2

  • Subject: Re: Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 07:49:37 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.windows.xp
__/ [ nos1eep ] on Thursday 04 May 2006 00:19 \__

> It is further alleged that on or about Wed, 3 May 2006 23:00:55 +0200,
> in alt.os.windows.xp, the queezy keyboard of "Rick van Dijk"
> <walooyen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  spewed the following:
>
> |Ello everyone,
> |
> |I want to install ie7b2,
> |but everytime i want to try to install it,
> |it comes with a message that says: Internet Explorer could not be
> |installed because you must restart your system.
> |When i look into my ie7b2 logs, there are some ACCESS DENIED strings.
> |But WTF does that mean en how can i install Internet Explorer 7 beta 2??
> |Regards..
> |Rick van Dijk
> |

> IE7 will not install on a pirated OS

Additionally, do not place much trust in beta releases. Frankly, Firefox is
said to be a more powerful Web browser, among other its advantages. Unlike
IE7b, it is also stable and predictable. The most radical among the Windows
advocate have called for IE7 to be boycotted... FWIW...

Also to bear in mind: IE7 will only work with Windows XP and the test
releases of Vista. There's free phone for IE7b, so seek the number and try
figuring things out with them...

Best wishes,