Re: (News] Google is NOT Full

__/ [ Linonut ] on Friday 05 May 2006 14:42 \__

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=3324214398

http://www.plasticbag.org/archives/2003/05/andrew_orlowski_is_a_weblogger.shtml

>    "Noted Register troll Andrew Orlowski ..."
>
>    http://www.edbott.com/weblog/archives/000875.html
>
>    July 28, 2005 - 10:02 pm
>    Andrew Orlowski is a hack
>
>    http://thomashawk.com/2005/07/andrew-orlowski-sloppy-journalist-or.html
>
>    Friday, July 29, 2005
>    Andrew Orlowski, Sloppy Journalist or Bold Faced Liar?
>
> Just a small sample.

The Register have gone too far, especially with their enticing/repellent
titles. Examples from today's feed (chronological):

* Woman eBays groping slimeball's jacket

* 'Buy our PCs or flounder,' Dell tells nations

* Please don't download our album, sob Red Hot Chilis

* Knife-wielding devil teddy bear rampages through eBay

I won't forget the day when they hit bottom low with a title like

        "New Zealand Finds Black Cocks Hard to Swallow"

This was referring to rugby teams. The Inquirer choose silly titles as well.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  2:50pm  up 7 days 21:47,  12 users,  load average: 0.85, 0.59, 0.52