Re: Dance?

__/ [ Darren Tipton ] on Monday 08 May 2006 17:44 \__

> On Sat, 06 May 2006 16:26:38 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on the topic of "Re: Dance?":
>
>> Darren. I still use your SERP comparison tool
>>at times, so thanks for the service.
>
> Thanks Roy, actually you prompted me to check something, looks like it's
> been broken for a while not displaying correct results for google output
> and MSN rank. Now fixed....

__/ [ Darren Tipton ] added on Monday 08 May 2006 17:53 \__

> Bugger maybe not, will get back to it at somepoint when other stuff isn't
> higher priority :-(

Yes, I noticed that some features had broken on some occasions. Still, it
makes  an excellent tool for those who compare selves  to other sites and
assess their position by entering sites one by one and 'investigating'. I
am not among these people, but those in commerce  would find  it valuable.
It just needs that 'buzz'.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  6:05pm  up 11 days  1:02,  9 users,  load average: 1.41, 0.96, 0.82