Re: Do you believe hign-paying keywords?

__/ [ www.1-script.com ] on Monday 08 May 2006 14:11 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> 54.33 mesothelioma lawyers
>> $47.79 what is mesothelioma
>> $47.72 peritoneal mesothelioma
>> $47.25 consolidate loans
>> $47.16 refinancing mortgage
>> $45.55 tax attorney
>> $41.22 mesothelioma
>> $38.86 car accident lawyer
>> $38.68 ameriquest mortgage
>> $38.03 mortgage refinance
>> $37.55 refinancing
>

> These lists are just a waste of time. Google uses smart pricing, which is
> the system designed to charge the advertisers accordingly to your site's
> performance (conversion for the advertiser). On a bad site this smart
> pricing ensures that advertisers don't completely waste their money and,
> in turn, it means that you are only getting a tiny percentage of what good
> established site in this category is getting. I would say it takes at
> least a year to become such established site in terms of Google ad
> performance. Even then there are fluctuations of your payout over time.
> So, with all that said you will NEVER get anything close to the advertised
> figures.

I believe these figures get reported by a Google-harvesting tool. Think of
these as sales pitch. Looking at the list above,  would you truly consider
Yahoo/Overture  as an AdSense cusomer?  As an  AsWords customer,  you will
always feel like you are getting a bargain in practice.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  2:25pm  up 10 days 21:22,  7 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.65, 0.62