Re: Fixing text size

__/ [ Neredbojias ] on Sunday 07 May 2006 11:08 \__

> To further the education of mankind, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> vouchsafed:

>>> When did you start hanging out with the younger crowd?
>>
>> It's like life in reverse... I can't find that George Costanza cartoon
>> which illustrates this... it used to circulate around the Net quite
>> heavily...
>
> At age 4 success is not peeing in your pants.
> At age 12 success is having friends.
> At age 16 success is having a drivers license.
> At age 20 success is having sex.
> At age 35 success is having money.
> At age 50 success is having money.
> At age 60 success is having sex.
> At age 70 success is having a drivers license.
> At age 75 success is having friends.
> At age 80 success is not peeing in your pants.

Seen this before. *smile*

The one I thought about was a JPEG called "Life in Reverse. George explains
that a better life would have begun when we are frail and end up in a cozy
womb. It is pretty funny. Another one is this:

What changes occur in females at each 10 year interval in their lives,
beginning at age 8?

At 8? Before she falls asleep in her bed, you tell her a story.

At 18? You tell her a story and take her to bed.

At 28 ? You don't need to tell her a story to take her to bed.

At 38 - She tells you a story and takes you to bed.

At 48 ? She tells you a story to avoid going to bed.

At 58 ? You stay in bed to avoid her story.

At 68? If you take her to bed, that'll be a story!

At 78 ? What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
 11:20am  up 9 days 18:17,  12 users,  load average: 0.78, 0.58, 0.35