[News] Ballmer Criticizes Oregon's Use of Open Source

This is a different article; not the one I alluded to before. It comes with a
few overlaps in terms of content.

Microsoft comes to praise, chide

Chief Steve Ballmer attends a PSU dedication, then criticizes state's
use of open source software

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/business/1147227935161150.xml&coll=7