Re: Google DC's

On Fri, 19 May 2006 16:57:01 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Paul B ] on Friday 19 May 2006 16:53 \__
>
>> On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:49:06 +0200, Borek
>> <m.borkowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>According to Paul? ;)
>>>
>>>Best,
>>>Borek
>>
>> According to Tippy :P:P:P:P
>
>I am assuming that "correct" is defined as "the way things used to be",

yes  :)

> which is probably reasonable. Considering the Big Daddy chaos, it is safe to say
>that the way things used to be is the right way... or maybe not...
>
>Your call. *smile*

The other day when I did the same results, every single DC came back
with Not Found

The results I see from the DCs I mentioned are showing the results I
have had for many weeks. - Prior to all this problem we've seen
recently.

You call now :) ;)

plh
Paul