Re: Rex Ballard; +1 (Insightful)

In article <19160989.1JhE1Pn4kV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> How are Rex's Baron Munchhausen-like fantasies very worthwhile to this
>> group?
>
> You call them "fantasies" because they lie in no agreement with your
> beliefs and interests.

No, I call then fantasies because they have no connection with reality.
Much of what Rex describes is well documented from numerous sources, all of
which omit Rex's pivotal roles in these areas.  So, either Rex is right and
*everyone* *else* who has written histories, or first person recollections,
of most of computing history, is wrong, or Rex's tales are fantasies.

--
--Tim Smith