Re: Wht about the highlighted keywords of a site??

__/ [ suzanne2v@xxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 16 May 2006 06:08 \__

> Hi
> Everybody!!
>
> I m so much confuse to analyse many sites in these days, to see tht the
> site using 'highlighted' thier keyword much; and the main point is tht
> they having a gud ranking in Yahoo or Google; wht about the stergy
> behind it?
> Plz give me ur views about it tht the highlighted keywords can help to
> ranking top in both of search engine ; bcse i found tht although the
> sites are not much quality yet they are in gud ranking
>
> plz help me about this confusion :-(
>

> sunny

Have you read any literature on SEO? The sites are trying to place emphasis
on the search phrase which they aim for.

Best wishes,

Roy

                                            vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tire
  6:40am  up 18 days 13:37,  8 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.45, 0.59