Re: Google banned me?

__/ [ sishu ] on Wednesday 24 May 2006 15:51 \__

> Hi!
>
> Can anybody help me?

Sure, what's up?

> I Made a mistake in robots. txt and I deleted my site from google. Now
> I fixed this problem, I changed robots.txt. (
> http://www.moldova.org/robots.txt )

Good. This should permit Google to return. It checks that file regularly, but
you might have to be patient. Indexing is slower than crawling and the two
do not occur concurrently. Matt Cutts clarified this in a recent conference.

> I add Sitemap.
>
> PageRank was 6/10 now is 0/10

Yes, because you denied access. You are not banned. You just told Google to
STFO, but it'll be back soon.

> Googlebot came on 7 may, and my site don't apear in google result. (
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=ro&lr=&sa=G&q=site:moldova.org )
>
>  Why gooole didn't  indexed my site? What i need to do?

Just wait.

> Thanks!
>
> P.S. Sorry for my English

Your English is fine.

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - Please quote when replying. Remember to hit "Show options"

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Bottom-post: as English goes from top to bottom
  3:55pm  up 26 days 22:27,  11 users,  load average: 0.93, 0.72, 0.74