Re: [News] Are 73% of all Britons Using GNU/Linux?

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Wednesday 24 May 2006 12:57 \__

> On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:49:56 +0000, Jim wrote:
>
>> William Poaster wrote:

>>> YW, Roy. :-)   Do you know which ones? I can post the message IDs here
>>> if you wish.  I am assuming this is the uni's newsserver that's dropping
>>> your posts? Anyone else there sufferning the same "fate", that you know
>>> of?
>>>

>> they're not feeding from jlaforums, are they?
>
> LOL!  Good job I'd finished my cup of tea! You would have owed me a new
>  monitor!  <grin>

You, Sir, have made me spill my coke. I hope you're satisfied. As regards,
the messages, don't worry about it. I just hope it stabilises. It is usually
very reliable and the last downtime (which I'm aware of) was over a year
ago. The aggregator catches up after downtimes, but in the process,
everything is rather fragmented. I wonder if some of these messages will
'float' within a few days.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 21978 x 4 = 21978 backwards
  1:10pm  up 26 days 19:42,  13 users,  load average: 1.05, 0.79, 0.93