Re: [News] Microsoft Troll School - Linux FUD College/Web Site

__/ [ Gordon ] on Monday 22 May 2006 18:59 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Believe it or not, but I prefer not to link to the actual homepage...
>>
>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Microsoft:_Winning_Against_Linux_the_Smart_Way
>>
>> ,----[ Quite ]
>> | Microsoft has made a flash training course for their business sales
>> | reps. It contains Linux user arguments against Windows and (my favorite
>> | part) dollar figure values for converting stereotypical Linux users into
>> | windows.
>> `----
>
> Just shows how frightened they really are, doesn't it?

Well, it pisses me off, to be blunt and honest. How can this be perceived as
_constructive_? It is like forming schools in Britian, which teach you why
the French, or the German (or whoever else) are inferior. Since it's
Linux-Windows TCO we are talking about, let us say that this school
'educates' the Neanderthals.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
  7:25pm  up 25 days  2:04,  11 users,  load average: 1.12, 1.11, 1.12