Re: fitness

  • Subject: Re: fitness
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 08:50:32 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.fitness.weights
__/ [ Nanook ] on Monday 15 May 2006 04:29 \__

> In article <1664927.ikqmlVpOY7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> __/ [ tazz2006 ] on Thursday 11 May 2006 15:56 \__
>>
>> > I'm new to all this but i do know how to loss that little bit of weight
>> > by going to your swimming baths and steam room near where you live all
>> > you do is go into the steam room 1st and then after about 30 mins in
>> > the steam room go for a swim has the weight will drop off
>>
>> ...Then you wipe yourself, grab a glass/cup, and drink one litre of water.
>> There comes your weight back on, again. Sweating does not help you lose
>> weight. Unless your swim is used as a rigorous exercise, merely nothing
>> will be lost.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Roy
>
>      When I swim it's a rigorous exercise, but then when I go to the pool I
> spend the entire time in the pool swimming, I don't waste time sitting in a
> hot room sweating.

All right. Then that's quite something!

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  8:50am  up 23 days 15:47,  11 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.37, 0.41