Re: [News] Wall Street Problems for MSFT

__/ [ Geico Caveman ] on Tuesday 30 May 2006 19:15 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=32046
>>
>> Ballmer goes to sort out Wall Street
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | According to the Seattle Times, the shy, retiring and unassuming Ballmer
>> | has packed his knotted handkerchief with his favourite sarnies and
>> | headed off to the Big Apple for two days.
>> `----
>>
>> MSFT is down 1.5% today.
>

> Only Jim Cramer could call Ballmer "shy, retiring and unassuming" !

"Shy" is the one that hit me...

http://www.ntk.net/media/dancemonkeyboy.mpg

Does he truly look like a shy guy to you? It was sarcastic, I know...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
  3:20am  up 33 days  9:52,  8 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.08, 1.16