Re: XGL Hexagon

Roy Schestowitz :
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=37645&file1=37645-1.png&file2=&file3=&name=KDE+on+Xgl+
>
> The background, by the way, is animated. The matrix codes can hover over all
> other objects. You can even see (super)karamba, which equates to
> Widgets/Gadgets. Wait until KDE 4 (just months ahead), with Plasma
> animations and all the impressive UI graphics...

I've been running Slackware on my desktop system for years now, but XGL
may be something I could change distros for. It has just enough
eye-candy to make me overlook all the things about Fedora and Mandriva
that annoy the hell out of me.

Then again I could just compile it into Slack and make an enhanced
Slacktop.

--
Uh-oh!!  I forgot to submit to COMPULSORY URINALYSIS!

http://www.websterscafe.com