Re: Anyway to tell if one is blacklisted

__/ [ pka ] on Friday 26 May 2006 03:21 \__

http://catholicgauze.blogspot.com/2006/05/askcom-update-still-blacklisted.html

> Thanks for any help!

You seem to be there...

http://uk.ask.com/web?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcatholicgauze.blogspot.com%2F&qsrc=1&o=312&dm=all

Probably not banned, unless that one pages was excluded (very unlikely).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
  7:20am  up 28 days 13:52,  8 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.05