Re: Wired Magazine Shocked with Vista EULA

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> EULA La Vista, Baby
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Well, I've taken a good look at the license agreement -- I had
> | insomnia -- and I've discovered some clauses that will freeze
> | your blood, curl your hair, and do your nails.
> `----
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,72085-0.html?tw=wn_index_4

Idiot. It's not a real artice. This article is a joke, a prank, comedy,
satire. Sort of like you but only funny.

Why don't you sloooow down your spamming by a few hundred posts/day and
actually READ the crap that you're posting. (ie - Just like the "Sony
Exec says Ms is not a technology company" thread where the article you
linked to ridicules the guys idiotic statement.)