[News] Linux Applications Accessed from the Web

Applications, Storage and Collaboration delivered on-demand!

,----[ Quote ]
| Announcing theWebtop Open Beta Program (Bangalore India, Nov 6th)
| theWebtop is our on demand service that provides Rich full
| fledged applications:
|
|     * OpenOffice
|     * The Gimp (Excellent Photoshop alternative)
|     * Xara ( llustration/vector art)
|     * Scribus (page layout/publishing)
|     * Evolution (Calendering /Email)
|
| all via a web browser. All of this with 2GB of online storage
| and neat collaboration features for sharing files and
| applications with your buddies.
`----

Video here:

http://www.atlantiscomputing.com/support/videos/apps/Apps.html

And speaking of OpenOffice, there is another new supporter of ODF.

Alfresco Joins the ODF Alliance

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=180661