Re: Windows' New Selling Point: Fear and Unrest

<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:34:58 +0000
<13214289.6NsgOmSfXQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 1. Instill fear, uncertaity and doubt to weaken your opponent.
>
> 2. Lock in the customer
>
> 3. http://tinyurl.com/y2pntw (microsoft.com)
>
> 4. Profit!

    NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
    Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and
    surprise....
    Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency....
    Our four... no...
    Amongst our weapons... Amongst our weaponry...
    are such elements as fear, surprise...
    I'll come in again....

:-)

(http://www.jumpstation.ca/recroom/comedy/python/spanish.html)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  The choice of a GNU generation.
Windows.  The choice of a bunch of people who like very weird behavior on
a regular basis, random crashes, and "extend, embrace, and extinguish".