Re: [News] SCO's Ransom Love Admits Under Oath That Anti-Linux Claims Were Bogus

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:09:21 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> IBM's Greatest Hits - Ransom Love's Declaration, Ex. 221
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Love was the CEO of Caldera prior to Darl McBride. And he tells
>| the court about Caldera when it was a Linux company, about the
>| Santa Cruz assets acquisition, a bit about Novell, where he
>| worked before starting Caldera and worked on the Corsair project,
>| and about his view of SCO's claims regarding header files. He
>| didn't have to do this declaration. It's voluntary, unlike a
>| deposition, and that speaks volumes right there.
>|
>| He thrusts a dagger right into the heart of SCO's claims. I see
>| no way to recover from his declaration, because there is no one
>| who can convincingly contradict.
> `----
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20061104213326242

Where, exactly, does the article say Ransom Love works for SCO as the title
claims?  He was once CEO of Caldera, before it became SCO, but claiming
he's "SCO's Ransom Love" dishonestly implies that a) he worked for the
current SCO and b) that he's still an employee.

Of course, such dishonest headlines are common from you.