Re: Red Hat Hasn't Much to Worry About...

On 6 Nov 2006 08:32:50 -0800, "billwg" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>> You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

> I am truly puzzled by your activities here, peter.  You never present
>anything but a negative attitude.  I think that your long term interest in this
> ..  may indicate a serious condition along the lines of clinical depression.

You do realize thet you just described yourself. The personal abuse
coupled with the superior shool marm tone? Now who does that remind me
of. Someone who claimed to have left this group a long time ago and
himself suffers from a  neurological chemical imbalance.

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro98/202s98-paper1/Kaplan.html

A molecule of happiness

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/serotonin/home1.htm