[News] Parallels, Boot Camp and Now... Fusion Bring Linux to Apple Macs

Ubuntu 6.10 - VMware Fusion - Mac Intel - First Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
| I managed to get my hands on a private beta of the brand spanking new
| VMware for Intel Macs earlier today, the following is the first (so I
| am aware) screenshot tour of the boot / install process for Ubuntu
| 6.10, inside VMware Fusion on a MacBook Pro (Core Duo, 2GHz 1024MB
| RAM).
`----

http://www.kungfooo.com/2006/11/04/ubuntu-610-vmware-fusion-mac-intel/

Also today:

Xubuntu 6.10 installation with screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ubufied.com/2006/11/05/xubuntu-610-installation-with-screenshots/