Re: [News] Department of Homeland Security's Border Screening System Victim of Windows Virus

begin  oe_protect.scr
> How a virus crashed Homeland Security
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The Zotob worm used using a vulnerability in Windows 2000's Plug and
>| Play service to attack vulnerable machines.
> `----
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/03/zotob_dhs_outbreak/

Sooner or later, the world will recognise the common weak point.  No
amount of marketing hype can hide this forever.

Don't tell me that worry doesn't do any good.  I know better.  The things
I worry about don't happen.
		-- Watchman Examiner