[News] Vista-Approved Monitors?!?!?!

BenQ Unveils Vista-Approved LCD Monitors

,----[ Quote ]
| BenQ unveiled some new flat-panel monitors Thursday that have been
| qualified to work with Microsoft's upcoming Windows Vista operating
| system.
|
| Two of the monitors, due out in early December, have received
| Microsoft's Works with Windows Vista logo. A third, due out by the
| end of this month, is expected to be awarded Windows Vista
| Premium Certification, BenQ said.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20061103/tc_pcworld/127744

At first I thought it was a joke, but it ain't. Microsoft is now labelling
hardware. This will probably confuse an ignorant few who believe that their
hardware is tightly bound to that one O/S with, as the article calls it, the
"full Vista experience".