Re: [News] Backward Compatibility? Not in Vista...

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> SQL Server 2005 SP1 won't work with Vista
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It's no secret that a number of applications, including
> | several of Microsoft?s own, are not going to work properly
> | with Windows Vista when the product ships.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=71

Strange!
Micoshaft corporations crap can't work with own crap
despite their false advertisements that they know
what interoperability is.
That is a totally crappy corporate solution.

I'm thinking GNU/Linux is better for this kind
of problem resolution.

http://www.livecdlist.com