[News] OpenBSD 4.0 Released, Reviewed by Jem Matzan

OpenBSD 4.0 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| We are pleased to announce the official release of OpenBSD 4.0.
| This is our 20th release on CD-ROM (and 21st via FTP).  We remain
| proud of OpenBSD's record of ten years with only a single remote
| hole in the default install.
`----

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-announce&m=116234294900557&w=2

OpenBSD 4.0 review

,----[ Quote ]
| I've tried hard to find a significant weak point in this operating
| system, but there just isn't one. Put simply, OpenBSD makes Unix fun
| and interesting. It's the only Unix-like operating system that you
| can build, customize, and update without running into strange
| problems, bugs, and growing pains. Upgrades are done with
| confidence, not trepidation, and once configured, there isn't a
| whole lot of worrying to do.
`----

http://www.softwareinreview.com/cms/content/view/55/

Another project with a similar mission, as well as joint/reciprocal
contributions (even more aggressive when it comes to firmware).