[News] Microsoft DOES Innovate (the Triangular Wheel)

Here's to all you naysayers...

I hope they don't patent this genius idea that /everybody/ would want to
copy.

MSN coffeemaker gives gadget tech a jolt

,----[ Quote ]
| A whole-bean coffeemaker developed by MSN Direct and Melitta
| gives you a morning weather report without having to turn on
| a TV or computer.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1040_22-6136234.html

Seen this in 3 places already...

What's next? A toilet that flushes to notify the user of new mail in Outlook?
They already 'innovated' the "stomp to delete SPAM" method... because it's
more fun to kicking floor while Windows zombies deliver 100 billion SPAM per
day (a conservative, recently-published estimate).