[News] Windows XP User Chooses Linux Over Vista

Using Ubuntu Linux 6.10

,----[ Quote ]
| I've wiped out Windows XP from an IBM Thinkpad R51, selected boot from
| CD and started the install. Installation went smoothly, everything
| got recognized...
`----

http://www.skunkworks.ro/?p=19

[sarcasm /] Ballmer says this guy owed him money now.

Also see:

Another customised Ubuntu for a niche...

nUbuntu 6.10 Edgy Release

,----[ Quote ]
| So I've had most of the time this week off, so I've been able to work
| on the next nUbuntu release. I should be able to release the x86
| release this weekend sometime for everyone to download and try. I am
| taking package requests until Friday 6pm GMT.
`----

http://nubuntu.org/

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 beta 2 arrives

,----[ Quote ]