Re: i'm pissed at this youtube mac windows linux shit

__/ [ High Plains Thumper ] on Thursday 16 November 2006 21:19 \__

> Wayne McClaine wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Dude, what have you been smoking? Care to share?
>>
>> Don't know if that's a good idea, Roy.

Well, never smoked anything before, so...

>> I think he soaked the dank in Windex this time around.

*LOL*

> It is another Google Groups post from a non-existent IP.  This time it says
> Los Angeles area.  Perhaps it is a Windows Helpdesk troll that is
> frustrated that their precious employer has finally conceded to Linux?

Actually, judging by a followup in a different thread (topic) he is a Linux
advocate who loathes Windows. It's just his English (and obscene words) that
stand in the way, so let's be fair.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?
roy      pts/0        cg001a.halls.man Mon Nov 13 14:08   still logged in