Re: I need Webmail HELP!!

  • Subject: Re: I need Webmail HELP!!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:13:08 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ ed ] on Thursday 16 November 2006 17:54 \__

> On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:45:06 GMT
> yttrx@xxxxxxxxx (yttrx) wrote:
>
>> dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> > We are currently running squirrelmail and I would like to upgrade to
>> > a different webmail for our users.  A more "pretty" eye pleasing
>> > websoftware.  Our users log into squirrelmail through the internet.
>> > They are complaining that it does not look like Outlook or
>> > Thunderbird. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding a suitable
>> > upgrade?  Thanks!
>> >

>> The Horde.
>>

> horde dont look shopped.

I'm not sure that it can be referred to as /The/ Horde. I might be wrong
here, but then again I have been using it since it was called IMS (Internet
Messaging System, IIRC) and then evolved.

This actually reminds me of Mr. Bush saying "The Google" or "The Internets".
Funny presedent... now, if only he hadn't had that much power and authority.
No wonder Schmidt asked the IT-savvy public to educate politician and retain
Net neutrality, among other things where pressure groups, brainwash and
lobbying can defeat logic.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
Swap:  1036184k total,   442832k used,   593352k free,    67720k cached