Re: [News] Microsoft and Novell Due to Face Legal Barriers

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
It's not over.

Is Legal Trouble Brewing for Microsoft and Novell?

| both the spirit and the letter of the GPL, Novell reportedly made
| the details of its Microsoft arrangement available to Columbia
| Law School Professor and Software Freedom Law Center DirectorE
| ben Moglen, who has yet to report his findings following an audit.

I'd be *very* surprised if the findings were favourable.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| Gates' Law: Every 18 months, the speed of software halves.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
 07:05:36 up 1 day,  1:36,  3 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.12, 0.04