[News] Does GPL Java Has a Positive Ripple Effect (OS Inspiration)?

ICEsoft Open Sources ICEfaces

,----[ Quote ]
| It is amazing how many great frameworks are coming out into the
| open source model. ICEsoft Technologies, Inc. has announced that
| they are open sourcing their ICEfaces product under the
| Mozilla Public License.
`----

http://ajaxian.com/archives/icesoft-open-sources-icefaces

Java Look-Alike Project Pushed Sun To Make Java Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| The Apache Software Foundation still plans to develop an
| open source Java implementation of its own.
`----

http://www.ddj.com/dept/java/194300393

...Among at least one other project that I have just come across.

All these Java programs we use/develop are suddently Open down to their
deepest roots.