Re: [News] Speculation: Microsoft Will Sell Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Microsoft will probably start selling/distributing linux soon

,----[ Quote ]
| My thought process finally took me to the one place I didn't want to
| go... Its the thought that Microsoft will soon bundle Suse linux with
| one of its own products.
`----

http://www.royans.net/rant/2006/11/13/microsoft-will-probably-start-sellingdistributing-linux-soon/

Microsoft already uses Linux 'in house'. SUSE could be its path to suing
(unsuccessfuly, of course) others without jeopardising itself (shooting self
in foot).

The subject lines of these rss feed entries which you insist on cluttering up this newsgroup with should really be something like [Opinion of Royans K Tharakan] or whoever you are quoting.

It is NOT news.